Time for a quick check-in and update on my Twelve by 2012 list. (For more info, see this post.)
Things are coming along well, I’m feeling motivated and love getting things done. :)
If you joined the challenge, how are you doing on your goals? Keep pushing!
Here’s my Twelve by 2012:
Schedule a pre-season tuneup for the furnace and fireplace.Done!
- Prune palms out front, pull out lantanas and rose bushes, and
put down new mulch. Halfway, decided to pull out a few more things too.
- Remove old sandbox and put down grass seed in bare spot.
- Clean out and organize the garage! (Go through “those” boxes?)
- Clean out closets and have a yard sale.
- Put SD house up for sale.
- Reorganize household filing cabinet and shred old documents.
- Make appointment to update will.
- Take my mother on a quick vacation to Tennessee. <3 So excited, plans are made for the week of Thanksgiving :)
- Finally file for Homestead Exemption!
- Decorate, fill, and drop-off at least 5 shoeboxes with Little Man. We’re doing our shopping, so much fun!
- Participate in the last few of the 6 Months of Christmas and
make a holiday Blanket of Belief with Little Man. This month is Cards and Letters month. I’m writing letters and Little Man is making cards. We’re having fun with it!